Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's that time again… a turning of a New Year.  One of my favorite times.  Fresh start, we all need a fresh start.  This year?  I am embracing a fresh start like no other!

Can I be a little ugly honest?  This year has not been my favorite.  In fact, I've hated it.  There's the ugly, I said it.  The list is long of why but there's a list and it's too long for here.  As I have been asking God if it was ok to hate this year I got a picture in my head of the valleys and mountain tops.  This was a valley year, and they are needed to have mountain top years.  Valleys add to the amazing landscape of life, that makes us stand in awe of God and what He is about.

I am pretty excited to boot this valley year in trade for a whole new one.  2013 has us already pointed in the right direction.

Let's go!


3 comments:

  1. boot the ugly bring in the pretty, go 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a mountain year. Love ya sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOO with you. Not a valley, though. More like a mudhole in the BOTTOM of the valley, he-he! I am ready to put on my big girl boots with ya and pull outa this muddy, mucky 2012. Let's go!

    2013 will be a year of looking back and praising God for how He brought us through the past year. I'm really looking forward to that mountain top... heck, I'll just settle for a little hill, or a gopher mound...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!