Thursday, January 27, 2011

Asking for...

Prayer.

 Is there anything more important?


Please pray for the Holy Spirit to go before us.
That in the places we go and the donations given, we would show the love of Christ.
For salvations.  Our "gifts" will get holes and run out within weeks but the gift of salvation is eternal.
Planted seeds.
Unity in the team.
That our hearts would break for the things that break Gods.
For our families left behind.
For those watching this crazy mom leave her family to serve God, that they would seek God for the answers of "why?"
Joy for all involved!
Protection.

Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Praying like a crazy woman, and a crazy sister! I love you and am sooo inspired by you and your service to the Lord and to people. Keep it up...Life is short and you are making a difference. Love you sooo much and please keep in touch while you are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am there...praying, you know I am Sister...if we get a chance before you leave I had a dream about you and Justine but really not understanding it, maybe you would. Airport? Call me if that is still in the itinerary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you sweet sister and wish I could go with you, but I’m suppose to be here for now...maybe someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for you, believing for you, excited for you! can't wait to hear the amazing stories. you are amazing and though it may sound silly i am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for each of you! Can't wait to see what our amazing God has in store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wish I could be there with you Shauna!! Praying for God's annointed hand on all that you do and see.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!