Saturday, January 22, 2011

7 days....

8 Women
in 7 Days.....


Hubby and I went out on a date last night.  
He asked me if I was ready.
No.
There is no way to prepare for this....again.
Heartbreak.
Dying to Self.
Beauty in Ashes.
Frustration at Injustice.
and leaving my heart in two places.....again.

It changes everything.

And I am counting down the hours - seriously.

I need to be changed.
I need to die to self.
I need to rely on God fully.
I need to remember that God is in control and I am not.
I need to obey.
I need to GO!

*but even more than all of my needs*

I pray that God would be glorified through my life....today.

And especially in 7 days.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl...thinking and praying for you!You know this sis loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I was listening to Kathy Troccoli today, and her song lyrics reminded me of your post - "I want to die, and let you give your life to me, so I might live, and share the hope you have for me, I want to share the love that sets me free."

    I will be lifting you up in my prayers tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!