Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

There is so much to be thankful for each.and.every.day!

This world would like us to drown in the negative pool of discouragement but Jesus says, "In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." 

We know that there will be hard, yucky times but we have a promise from God himself - He has overcome the world!  I read about missionaries who were physically destroyed yet praised God because they knew and understood this very thing.  

I am thankful for:

My hubby that is so patient with me tho I may be a bit of a head case at times.  [love you Babe]

My kids that are truly treasures and make life so rich!  God says children are a blessing and indeed they are!  It makes me sad when people don't like their kids - that would be like not liking the cool whip on hot coco or frosting on cake or coffee without a good read or.......you get the idea.  Very thankful for them!

Our church!  What a blessing! 

The fact that there will be 5 less orphans with in the next year [God willing] and we will get front row seats to watch God set the lonely in these families!!  More thrilled about this one than words can say!!!!!!!!

I am thankful for 2 more orphans being placed in their, long awaited family, this week!  But that one deserves a post all on it's own....coming soon...waiting on a pic that has been a year and a half in the waiting!

Umm...ya....T4A!  T4A!  [just sayin']

Ok - I am off to tackle a closet that has been out.of.control! 

Love you all - Happy Thankful Thursday!  What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you and for our 'talk' yesterday. I am better for it...I think, I am tryin', I am making a CHOICE! Back to the subject at hand. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for the NEW LIFE that is being poured out on every area of mine.

    Delighted to meet you today! Hope you don't mind if I splash around for a bit. This looks like a refreshing spot.

    happy day,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!