Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

I am taking a bloggy friends lead and starting Thankful Thursday. A day to share what I am thankful for. I believe there is great power in being thankful/grateful. God says it in His word over and over - be thankful, come to me with thanksgiving in you heart, in all things be grateful. So I think this is fun AND powerful!

I am thankful for so many things but I will write the things I have been thinking about this week. I am thankful for The Word of God. I really mean it when I say I do not know what I would do with out His daily direction. The renewing of my mind needs to happen daily.

I am thankful for my children who teach me everyday.

I am thankful for blogging and bloggy friends - I think the Internet can be used for good or evil (like in everything) and I love reading about the trials and triumphs of God's children. I can relate and it is encouraging.

I am thankful for mornings with my hubby! I am thankful that he is seeking God's will and has taken the spiritual leadership role in our family. I am so thankful that we can stay up talking until 2 am and still have to force ourselves to stop talking and go to bed. I am so thankful - thank you Jesus!

I am so thankful that Ashton and Hunter (on their own) try and get up early and read their bibles with us. They joined us this morning and nothing warms a Mama's heart like watching her sleepy kids come walking out of their rooms with bible in hand - not looking for cartoons but looking for that quiet time with us!

I am ALWAYS thankful for coffee.

I am thankful for the Joyce Meyers program and that I get to "go to church" with my sisters everyday! How cool is that, that we all live in different states yet are being fed the same message Romans 15 : 5May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, Our conversations have become so rich.

Have a great day! What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I just posted a Thankful Thursday! I was also inspired by our bloggy friend!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!