Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pursuit in 2012

2 Timothy 2:22 "So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart."

2012 is upon us.

I love the turning of a new year.
I love the turning of a new week, a new month, a new hour.  
The turning always feel like a fresh start.  First reflect, then pursue anew!

2011 has been a full [and I mean full] year for us.
A blessed year.
Big adventures.
New life.
New direction.
Waiting on the Lord.
Grace being the theme.
Gratitude overflowing.
Stretching and failing.
Learning that it's not about me daily.
Worship.
Humbling.
And a lot of joy!

Last year on 1-1-11 I wrote "1-1-11 seems like a great place to start.  Ready, Set, GO!"

Pretty sure God heard! :)

Thank you Jesus for 2011.

2012 seems BIG to me.

Not positive why.

All I know is some things are going to take more of me pressing into HIM.
Turning down the noise.
Turning up things of Him.
Being present.
Living aware.
And pursuing:

Righteousness
Faith
Love
Peace
and others that call upon Him.

God has placed upon our hearts some specific pursuits.
I am crazy excited and nervous for it all.

Each will take faith.

love.

and A LOT of Him!

Happy start to 2012 to us all.

Let the pursuit begin!  Go!

1 comment:

  1. I love you and the way you listen to God's calling for you and your family. May 2012 be all about Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!