Monday, June 8, 2009

Missing My Man

I know I have not blogged a lot about J and his time in Uganda. Trust me, this is not for lack of events to report. It is more of a where to start and how to put it into words. The time has flown by and been more exciting and full than we ever imagined. Full in every way - full of joy, full of grief, full of a brokenness for the poor and oppressed, full of new friendships, full of food (Justin said they stuffed him full all the time), full of sweat (humidity, yuck :)), full of hope, full of faith and so much more.

We are so thankful for this opportunity. We are so thankful for all of those who have cheered us on and lifted us up in prayer - the prayers were SOOOO felt! Justin said it over and over how he could feel the prayers, I could too! I could not image doing something like this with out the support from the body of Christ. Thank you!

On the home front we have done very well. I regret to say that all my great and mighty projects I had planned to do did not get done but the kids are all here...I think .....I should probably go :)...

Look forward to LOTS of pics .....coming soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!