Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

My children are a blessing to me! Last night we had our end of the year AWANAS awards. I am so proud of all of them! #1 received a special award for completing a book, #2 received a special award for completing all the Sparky books, and #3 completed his last year in Cubbies.








There is nothing more valuable than the truth of God's word. These children are hiding God's word in their heart and I am so blessed by the truth they teach me through out the AWANA year!








Lily was entertaining the people behind us.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of all my grandkiddos!!!(Yes, even you, Lily! What wonderful faces you make!) Always treasure God's word! Good job, Mom and Dad! I know that represents a lot of work on your part, too! Best investment in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!