Friday, April 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday on Friday

I am so thankful - I did not have time to tell you how thankful I was yesterday.

Watoto is here!! If you do not know about Watoto please visit their site at http://www.watoto.com/ . They have an amazing vision and they are raising little disciples for Christ!

Here are some pics - they are a blessing and the most polite little people ever. I just love these people and am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to host them!



Playing dodge ball outside!







Pictionary!
The girls reading before bed!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family...just stopping by your blog during some blog hopping...I am new and have so much to learn...Hope you will visit me and meet our little mracle, Jack.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!