Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A little this and that!

Have you ever had so many thoughts to share that you did not know where to start?  That is me this morning!  I honestly do not know where to start so that it makes sense but I am afraid if I do not share a few of these things I may burst!

For starters - the team is set, booked and beginning the journey to Africa - the praying & packing stage!  I personally am in awe of God and who He brought together for this trip....in awe!  J and I could not be more excited to see what God is going to do.  I am feeling like a little girl at Christmas again!

The second is, did you know that we serve a mighty God?  A mighty God indeed!  One who has given us His Word to guide and all creation screams of His glory.  After I was reading His Word I stood up and turned around to see this -


Why such a unique cloud?  Just because God wanted to give me something to marvel at this morning.  No man made art can even come close to Gods handiwork!

We serve a mighty God indeed!  Look around you - Praise His name - He is worthy, so worthy!

More to come ...

5 comments:

  1. My first chance to check your blog since I've been in Uganda, and I love this! Yes, we serve a mighty God! And a tender, personal, loving God! We are blessed indeed!

    PS. Needing some pictures of my grandkids!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your thoughts!! And Love you!!

    Jenay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! So worthy! And that is one beautiful cloud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for the trip and for you all. think of you often and love being able to keep up with you here. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do indeed serve a mighty God!!!

    I can't wait to hear more of how God is going to use you guys in Africa! Bless you for your faithfulness in serving Him!

    It's a beautiful thing... when we are serving right where He wants us... the joy that rises up and makes you want to shout praises to His holy name!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!