Friday, September 7, 2012

Quiet Blog, Loud Days!

I have been a bit quiet with recording our lil life on here.  Probably because it has been so loud in this house. :)

What a wonderful overwhelming season we are in!

In the past month we have:  started school, had 2 birthdays, started homeschool, participated in 3 [!] soccer teams, gone camping [twice], family pictures, had lots of company and hiked up part of Mt. Shasta.  I do believe I am leaving a few things out.

My house is a mess and the laundry is piled high.  I even had a dream last night that I kept trying to pile forks and knives on the counter and they kept falling…. even in my dream my house is messy!  Now, don't get me wrong, I love a clean house [and apparently I would sleep sounder] but you know what a messy house means in this season?  That we are FULL of life!

Whenever I start to grumble about the calendar being too full, I stop and praise God because of what it is full of…. soccer, hiking, school, dinner dates, fun….. LIFE!

Things could have looked a lot different for us this Fall.  I am so thankful.

Life can change in a moment and it will, none of us are immune.  With that in mind, we are VERY busy with PRAISE these days.

Praise the Lord!




2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed. Full of life. Life is a bit messy. Good post and I'm glad these are the things your calendar is full of. PRAISE HIS NAME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling Jenay this morning, I AM SO OVERWHELMED, with just little things like I need to clean my toilets! Life is full and it does make for a thankful heart and full heart as well. (still the toilets need a cleanin')

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!