Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

Hebrews 13:15 (Amplified Bible)
15Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name.

I am thankful for my great husband!

I am thankful for my wonderful children!

I am thankful to God for bringing me to the process of adoption. A process that had brought every thought and belief straight to the top - to be examined and sought in the word of God - the only truth! I am so thankful for this.

I am thankful that God has adopted me.


Ephesians 1:4-6 (New International Version)

In love 5 he[a] predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.

Sometimes when I do these Thankful Thursday posts I get overwhelmed because how could I possibly list everything I am thankful for? God is so good, He's so good to me!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, adoption really does bring us closer to the heart of God, doesn't it.
    He IS so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo your last thought. How could I possible list everything I am thankful for? God is so good, He's so good to me!

    But one thing on my list would be how your blog blesses me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful today as well! Sweet one, it is reason to rejoice that God has adopted us and is leading both of us to adopt His children as well.

    Blessings from Costa Rica,
    Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful too for all that the Lord has shown me through our adoptions. My eyes have been opened and I will never be the same. For that I am truly grateful.

    You have such a beautiful family and I love the pig...I can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!