Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday!



Thankful Thursday! I am so thankful! God is so amazing and worthy to be trusted.

1.) The most amazing blue sky and sunshine through my window today! Mmmm.... it felt so good!

2.) The Word of God - my moral compass in a corrupt world.

3.) My church family and my pastor that has been speaking some major truth!

4.) Firemen - see lower post!

5.) People who have gone before us to answer a call.

6.) Paul Washer, Joyce Meyer, John Piper, John MacArthur, Corrie Ten Boom, James MacDonald, Dwight Sanders, Chip Ingram - just to name a few. I am thankful for their bold preaching and online downloads.

7.) Wrestling! My hubby use to wrestle in college and had desired to get our boys on the mat since they were born - well the time has come and they all are glowing by the end of the session at the Y (or is that sweat?). J you are an amazing husband and daddy - thank you for being the spiritual leader in our home, coach, fixer of all things, provider.........I seriously could go on and on! Thank you Jesus for J - You have blessed me indeed.

OK I know I got a little sappy but this is MY blog right?

Have a great day! What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!